6/10/08

KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION



I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone by. It seems like yesterday I was dabbing my eyes with five tissues when Tanner hopped on that big yellow bus for his first day of kindergarten. He had a wonderful year in Mrs. Paxman's class and loved every second of every day. I am so proud of all his accomplishments this year. He learned to read, do addition and subtraction and excelled in socializing :) When I can find my camera, I will post some pictures. Love you Tan Man!

3 comments:

Ashby said...

You have a first grader now! Holy Moly! Congrats to Tanner for passing Kindergarten with flying colors!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe he is going into first grade! Time flies I guess when you are hving so much fun! My oldest is going to second and I cant imagine actually having a 2nd grader. (i feel old) One day you will look back and think where did all the time go? Hopefully we as mothers can take a time out to just spend the day enjoying all that makes our kids, kids. Love ya tons gal!

Peacock Family said...

wow a first grader.. guess that means we are getting old.. *sigh* McKenzie just had her first day in nursery last sunday.. she was so excited but i was a little hesitant to watch my baby walk into her big girl class.. makes me realize that i need to make the most of each and every day..