5/6/08

Happy Happy Birthday Mylee Dear


I cannot believe my baby girl is 3 years old. It seems like yesterday that Matt and I were up early On May 4th to go to American Fork Hospital to deliver our girl. We were surprised to see that you had red hair. We shouldn't have been considering it runs on both sides of the family. She now has a beautiful strawberry blonde that I absolutely love. Mylee is a armful of joy and love. She is such a sweetheart and is full of spunk. She is a very smart girl and started talking at a very young age. She loves to say the letters and numbers and sing and dance. She cannot wait to start her sing and dance class in summer. Mylee loves cinderella and barbies. Her favorite color is pink and she loves to have GUM! Mylee is a daddy's girl and loves to be with him every minute she can. She loves the same things he does too, boating, four wheeling, cars, and hot salsa! She is our everything. Happy Birthday sweet Mylee!!

7 comments:

Ashby said...

I can hardly believe she's 3 either! I remember waiting so impatiently for a phone call from Matt that day saying she had arrived! Happy Birthday Mylee!!! Three is a great age filled with more dancing, big dresses, and LOTS of princess gear! Hope it's the best year yet!

Leah said...

Hope she had a wonderful day!

estinger said...

She is the most adorable little girl, and she just has the sweetest personality! I can't believe she's 3 already - time flies!!!

Cara said...

3 already???? Insane. What a beauty. We miss you guys!

Mindi said...

She is 3 already? Crazy how times flies. She is way cute. Hope you guys are doing well.

Clement Family said...

I just started this blogging thing so I can keep in touch. I'm so sad I missed her birthday. I can't believe she is 3. She is so cute. Sure do miss and love you guys.

Clement Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.