2/8/08

It's a beautiful day!

So this is my first post since Christmas, so sorry for those who keep checking and no new posts are here. I have been extremely busy lately and I can't even remember having a January, except for the fact that I can't ever remember having this much snow!! Thank goodness for the sunshine today, because I was about to boycott. The update around here is: Matt has started a new job with HADCO as their project manager/estimator. I think he is going to like it. It is in his field of study, so this will be a huge carreer move for him. He is still wholesaling cars on the side, so for those of you who need a car, he is still the go to man. Jen: I am busy with preschool, which I absolutely adore. I love all of my students this year, it has been a good time. Young Women's 3 nights this week has been YW, gotta love it. 41 girls and 9 coming in this year. Can you say huge? I am eternally greatful for these awesome girls though. I absolutely love my calling. I love my presidency and advisors, they are such amazing women whom I have learned a tremendous amount from. Thanks for the good times! Triathlon-What? I know what did I get myself into. Thanks to my dear girlfriends, I am now training to do the St. George triatlon in May. It has been a lot of hard work so far, but I am so excited for the payoff.
Tanner: Tanner just had his SEP's yesterday and is doing awesome, I am so proud of my little Tanman. He is excelling in his reading and math. We couldn't be more thrilled with the young man he is becoming. Such a sweetheart.
Mylee: she is such a conversationalist. She can talk to anyone for hours. She likes to talk and describe everything. She is absolutely a doll to have around the house. She is such a beautiful little lady and is so smart. She loves preschool. I hope she will still love it 2 years from now, after 4 years of preschool.
We have been lucky to stay away from all the nasty sickness that is floating around, knock on wood. Hope you are all doing well and I am sorry for slacking on the blog, but time is not on my side lately.

9 comments:

Hayward Family said...

AWESOME! Your little family is so cute! Congrats to Matt!! Hope it works out! Your kids are adorable, as always!! I cannot believe you are doing a triathalon! YOU GO GIRL!! Love ya!

Jen H. said...

It was fun to read your updated posted and all that you are doing! I'm way impressed you are training for a triathalon! Good Luck - I can't wait to hear your future post about how it went. Tell Matt congrats on his new job! I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you guys!

The Farrell Family said...

I haven't seen your blog since summer so it was fun to look and get a McAllister fam update! Your kiddos are so darn cute!

Good luck with the new job Matt & good luck with the triathalon Jen!

Andrew said...

Welcome back! Sure miss you guys, I'm not sure when I'll be home, I thought March, but now I'm kind of starting my own little business over here. But I guess I got to come back sometime, and when I do, I'll be looking up Matty for a good durable vehicle. It'll be nice to see my name on people's blog as "The Robison's" instead of...."andy" haha. I'm excited for all of you to meet my fiancee, she's super cool. Take Care

Cara said...

Thanks for the update on everyone. Good luck with the training! I forgot that about Mat...Chy's in the market for a new truck. I'll have to have him call him.

Ashby said...

YAY! It was so good to hear an update on you guys! Looks like things are super busy. Hope you are all doing well!

Tricia said...

It was fun to see you in Walmart last month. Sounds like you are keeping busy with everything. Your kids are adorable! How fun to be able to have a preschool and enjoy it. That is a huge YW group. Are you the president? Our ward will be that was in 5 years.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I am glad you have posted something. It's good to hear what you guys are up to. Tell Matt congratz on the new job!!! Tanner and Mylee are getting so big they are adorable. Good luck for the marathon, I hate running I don't think I could do it haha. You are a Lot stronger than me.:)

Prestwich said...

It was great to see how you and your family is doing. Your kids are adorable.