4/29/08

Tanner's kindergarten talent show


Tanner sang "I'm a VIP in my family" for his class talent show. He did so well that he was inviited to sing for the entire kindergarten. Grandma and Grandpa McAllister were there to show their support and came to watch him. He was so excited to see everyone there. I asked him if he was nervous and he said, "no, my stomach kind of feels excited." I loved his expression of "nervousness." We are so proud of him for getting up infront of all those people and singing his heart out!

7 comments:

Bowman Family said...

Too cute. I love that song. I wish I could see him perform it.

Shelley and Jeff said...

Tanner is so handsome! I bet you are dreading the moment he turns 16! Yikes!

Hayward Family said...

How PRECIOUS!! Look at the proud grandparents! They are so cute!

estinger said...

He looks SO handsome and so grown up! What a brave thing for him to do...I bet you were so proud!

Ashby said...

The other day we were at Baskin Robbins getting dessert and I turned to Ryan and said, "Can you believe that Mylee will be three next week, and that Tanner will be 6 in August?" He goes, "What?! Tanner's almost 6?!" Time goes by way too fast! He is so grown up!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Tanner has such a sweet little face. He is so cute, he looks so handsome!! lOOKIN GOOD TANNER!!(same with Mike and Debby) Good lookin grandparents.:)

Cara said...

He looks so handsome in his suit. Way to go Tanner!